The Traveler’s Steampunk Blog

Musings from a travelling Steampunk

Expedition – maybe no expedition

Posted By on 22. Januar 2009

The ongoing financial trouble in Iceland has forced us to review our plans. If there is no solution by 1st March, the expedition will have to be postponed until such a time when our funds are unfrozen.

Sinking Ship


Leave a Reply

Please note: Comment moderation is currently enabled so there will be a delay between when you post your comment and when it shows up. Patience is a virtue; there is no need to re-submit your comment.

You must be logged in to post a comment.